Hello ECVBA Family!
ECVBA is continually monitoring COVID-19 and its impact to our club and communities. Per the recommendations from USAV, SCVA, CDC, Local Health Authorities and the Governor of California we will be cancelling all team practices and events at ECVBA from March 12th – 22nd.
- SCVA and USAV have postponed all tournaments through March 22nd
- Volley-Fest (Local Tournaments) postponed through March 22nd.
- ECVBA Friendship Tournament is postponed.
- Red Rock Rave Tournaments will be decided on March 16th and SCVA will notify clubs.
As COVID-19 continues to spread across our communities, the SCVA highly encourages everyone to continue the following practices as recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.